|Earley & Associates has more
than 15 years of Business Continuity Planning experience, and 25 years of
Telecommunications and IT experience. This experience includes knowledge gained from
engagements within Financial Services, Securities and Medical industries.
This experience includes:
- Development and implementation of recovery strategies for
- Development and implementation of business recovery plans
for 100+ Business and IT departments
- Assessment, evaluation and streamlining of backup media and
- Conducted numerous recovery exercises: plan walkthroughs,
tabletop and functional systems
- Trained and educated all levels of employees, including
- Created a plan maintenance methodology
- Development and implementation of an emergency preparedness
Most noteworthy is our extensive experience in implementing
day to day mitigating procedures to minimize damage and expedite the recovery process.
Earley & Associates has worked with all levels of personnel and gained the necessary
experience to bring all departments to achieve a cohesive and comprehensive enterprise
We have the expertise and the resources to add value to
your Business Continuity Planning efforts.